Friday, March 20, 2020

western civ day thrity-three

CYBER DAY FOUR

The online school is running better than I thought it was. There are a lot of teachers that just give you a lot of busy work which is annoying because usually in their class we don't do any work. The communication and emailing is running smoothly and you can reach any teacher all day which is helpful. The online school is making me do more assignments than I usually do on a regular basis. It is interesting to see all the different ways the teachers can provide info (teams, flipgrid, veracross, etc). In school there is also a social aspect and you get to see all your friends and teachers and communicate with them so that is something I miss. The online school is helping me with time management because when I am presented with all the work I would rather do other stuff. It is helping me to make sure I can do the things I want and get my work done. I do find myself doing work all day because of the amount the teachers give. I feel that I learn more in school because some of the teachers are just giving busy work while in class we would be taking notes.  I would rather be in school so I am hoping we aren't doing online school the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment