Friday, June 5, 2020

LAST DAY

Reading all my emails and goodbyes is feeling me with sadness knowing that I did not get a quarter of my year. I did not get spring sports, the last day jitters, the last day clean-out, or anything exciting about the end of the year. The spring is my favorite time in the school year and knowing that I didn't get to spend it with my teachers and classmates bums me out. Today is the last day I will ever be a freshmen and I didn't even get to finish out at the school I love. I want to say thank you to you as well for making my jc experience so fun. I do not have many plans this summer besides going down to Bethany a few times. I will be going to physical therapy and probably be bored out of my mind. I pray constantly for a normal sophomore year. I do not have any suggestions for you the class was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment