Tuesday, April 21, 2020

western civ day fourty-three

My essay question would be this: Explain who Phillip II, Darius III, and Alexander the Great are and their relationships. In my first paragraph I would explain who Phillip II was and how he won many battles and how he had a lot of military knowledge which made him become a successful leader. Next, I would explain who Darius III was and how he took the throne in 336 B.C. For the third paragraph, I would explain who Alexander the great is and his relationship with Bucephalus and how he led his army through many battles until he became the King of Persia. Next, I would explain how Alexander the Great was the son of Phillip II and beat Darius to become the leader of Persia. For the final paragraph, I would put all the people together and reinstate their relationships.

1 comment:

  1. The relationships are pretty important here, Avery. You want to avoid writing a paper that just lists a series of random facts about these leaders. Tie it together well, and you'll have a winning essay.

    ReplyDelete